Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I want everyones opinion on this please....

Go down 
+5
MJ
matt of nkyps
JeffofNKYPS
kristin of nkyps
Christel of NKYPS
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kristin of nkyps

kristin of nkyps

So I want everyones opinion on this please.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I want everyones opinion on this please....   So I want everyones opinion on this please.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:26 pm

see what i mean....there is something wrong with that statement christel..ha ha maybe you are a demon! lol
Back to top Go down
Christel of NKYPS
Admin
Christel of NKYPS

PostSubject: Re: So I want everyones opinion on this please....   So I want everyones opinion on this please.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:53 pm

I IS I IS =p
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkyps.com
matt of nkyps
Admin
matt of nkyps

PostSubject: Re: So I want everyones opinion on this please....   So I want everyones opinion on this please.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:59 pm

She IS, she IS..Trust and believe that...lol
Back to top Go down
Christel of NKYPS
Admin
Christel of NKYPS

PostSubject: Re: So I want everyones opinion on this please....   So I want everyones opinion on this please.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:06 am

*&^%$# lol
Back to top Go down
kristin of nkyps

kristin of nkyps

PostSubject: Re: So I want everyones opinion on this please....   So I want everyones opinion on this please.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:57 pm

do we need to call chip coffey? lol lol lol haha
Back to top Go down
MJ

MJ

PostSubject: Re: So I want everyones opinion on this please....   So I want everyones opinion on this please.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:17 pm

lol i dont believe the world is coming to an end yet, if u look back into the past in old catholic church days, ppl were being executed for being withches and many innocent ppl died due to that. thats just an example. but history is filled with blood and sin and i cant see these days being any worse than it was in the past. for example look what we did to the indians when england shipped their prisoners off to america because jails were full. the european military gave americans a 2nd class citizenship and taxed them to hell. also at that same time it was "not" illegal to murder any indian u saw. sometimes there was even insentives for killing them. we genocided a whole culture to the point native americans now are less than 10% of americans culture today. i think god would have been very disappointed in that as well. but i cant see any culture doing things like that and hitler now. if the world comes to an end it would be my prediction that its going to involve 3 things. the first nuke thats fire will cause terror in the eyes of millions leading to a nuclear war. the 2nd will be the fall of the united nations between us and britian. and the third will be north korea. once those happen i believe we are on our way out. the date dec 2012 was based off the mayan calander which is their millenium. nostradamus was an intelligent guy, but im not sure he can depict the end of the world. no one will know that, i even personally believe "god" wont end the world. people will destroy themselves. and god will let that happen and the true "good people" will go to heaven

Last edited by MJ NKYPS on Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Christel of NKYPS
Admin
Christel of NKYPS

PostSubject: Re: So I want everyones opinion on this please....   So I want everyones opinion on this please.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:05 pm

Back to top Go down
SarasotaParanormal

SarasotaParanormal

PostSubject: Re: So I want everyones opinion on this please....   So I want everyones opinion on this please.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:26 pm

I really think that it depends on how each person interprets the Bible.

As stated in another thread, I'm not a religious person, but I have read the 'Book'. To me personally, it was intended as a guide to living right.

Keep in mind that nobody currently alive on this planet can say without a shadow of a doubt who really wrote it, or when. For all we know, it could have been concocted by a couple of bored shepherds up on a hillside, who were tired of seeing people mistreat each other.

I saw a show on National Geographic the other night, that proposed a theory that rather intrigues me about the Biblical description of the 'End Days'. It was actually the authors describing current events in Rome during the beginnings of the Christian movement. The language and understanding of the world around them was much different than it is now, and many natural occurrences may have seemed 'magical' or 'other-worldly' at the time.

Enough on that part of my logic, as I'm not here to start a religious debate. Just prefacing the reasoning behind my answer to the original question.

Will the world end? Of that I have no doubt. When? Who knows?

Do I think that the Christian God will be the cause of it? Not really. The birthplace of His religion has been embroiled in war for thousands of years. If He hasn't stepped in to stop it yet, then why pick now to do so?

I think it will come down to one of three things.

1. Global war

2. MAJOR pandemic (not this swine-flu thing either).

3. Neither happens, and our Sun goes Nova in about 3 billion years. (My pick)

Johnny
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarasotaparanormal.org
MJ

MJ

PostSubject: Re: So I want everyones opinion on this please....   So I want everyones opinion on this please.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:40 pm

yah i agree with you johnny good response!
Back to top Go down
OfAk

OfAk

PostSubject: Re: So I want everyones opinion on this please....   So I want everyones opinion on this please.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:51 am

I don't know about the date, but as you can all tell things are getting worst in this world.
Jeff you might not be far from the truth with your statement on Obama. The bible speaks of the anti-christ as someone that will lead others, someone you could trust and is very smart...but for all the wrong reasons. I wouldn't say i am religious, but more spiritual, and i feel there is going to be a world changing event coming soon.

I use this field as a doorway to witness to people, i do believe in god ,Jesus Christ etc and i think it is important for people to know that you need to think outside the box from this world that is filled with cell phones , cool gadgets etc.

I am not afraid of death, I think it is a new beginning, i don't want to sound like I'm getting religious but we all need to seek the Lord, get your heart and soul straight .

We all know there is real evil in this world, I would rather stick with the light side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/proudgoldsboro
Mike of NKYPS

Mike of NKYPS

PostSubject: Re: So I want everyones opinion on this please....   So I want everyones opinion on this please.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:53 am

I agree James,

My whole thought on religion is, if I'm wrong by believing in the bible that is %100 true and try to use it as a guide for my life then I will have died being a better person for it. If I am right then I will one day be in heaven and walk with Jesus and have no more pain or suffering. When my grandfather past away he visited my Mother who does not claim to be a medium but sometimes things happen that can't be explained any other way. He told her that he felt no more pain and that her place was with her family. Based on my Mother's statement she reached out for him and touched the vapor surrounding him. My mother said she felt a peace come over her that was so calming and beautiful that she wanted to go with him right then and there.

James, I feel like a lot of us are afraid of death because we are afraid of the unknown and this life is all we know. I know that there is so much more for us in heaven that cannot be described in words.

The BIBLE is an amazing book which was written by several different disciples chosen by Jesus and God. Isn't it amazing that a book so old still is a number one best seller if it did not have the truth behind it then what keeps it that way? If it was written by shepherds that made up a story then how is it that no one has been able to prove the events to be wrong. If you look back through history the bible coincides with facts that exist even to this day.

The end of the world is coming, but the only who knows when and how is the almighty God who created everything on this earth. Every time throughout history when something bad happens everyone thinks the end is near but the world keeps turning. Not sure if Obama is the Anti Christ but I feel he is certainly helping him out if he's not. The healthcare plan he wants is going to start rationing the medical attention that we give to everyone which in turn is going to put limits on the care that we are able to give people. Right now they say we have a shortage of doctors and nurses that are over worked. With this new plan you will have the same amount of doctors and nurse and facilities with 47 million new people added onto the waiting list. You do the math.

God has given people free will so that they may make the choice to serve him and give praise to him. The devil was unleashed into the world before man ever took a breath and is the reason for the pain and suffering that a lot of people blame GOD for. I've had people ask me the question "if there is a GOD then why does he allow this suffering?" The way I see this life is as a test for everyone to make their own choice to love GOD. The suffering only came after Adam and Eve decided to eat from the forbidden fruit, which choice was given to man from GOD, so how can you blame him for giving us free will? Of course he could make us all love him but just think about a loving relationship of free will. I feel that it is a greater reward for anyone to have love out of free will rather than to be forced into a relationship.

I know this kind of jumped around but I was trying to give my thoughts on everyone else’s comments. Okay so you all know me too well. It may be a book but I feel better for saying it. You asked Christel..... Bet you never do that again!! LOL
Back to top Go down
OfAk

OfAk

PostSubject: Re: So I want everyones opinion on this please....   So I want everyones opinion on this please.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:18 pm

Thank you Mike for that, it takes alot of courage to talk about religious aspects.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/proudgoldsboro
Mike of NKYPS

Mike of NKYPS

PostSubject: Re: So I want everyones opinion on this please....   So I want everyones opinion on this please.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:36 am

Right on Brother!!!!
Back to top Go down
DaRkEnEd DiSaStErPiEcE

DaRkEnEd DiSaStErPiEcE

PostSubject: Re: So I want everyones opinion on this please....   So I want everyones opinion on this please.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:36 am

I Honestly Dont Believe That It Is Set To A Certain Time Or Date But The End Is Approaching Because Of All The Shit We Do To The Planet And All The Goverment Testing With Nuclear Warfare And Everything Else They Do That We Dont Even Know About .They Said The Year 2000 Was The End Then June 6th 2006 aka 666 So Im Not Believin We Can Mark Any Certain Day On The Calender. Im Atheist So I Dont Believe In Prophecies Or Biblical Beliefs On The End But I Know There Is A Huge Meteor Heading Towards The Sun That Will Either Knock It Out Of Line And Cause The Earth To Freeze Or It Could Also Push It Into Are Atmosphere Causing Everything To Burn. Honestly I Believe It Will Be A Mistake By The Goverment That Will Kill Us All Because They Are The Greatest Evil Known To Man.Obama's Election Is A Good Way To Predict The End Tho !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I want everyones opinion on this please....   So I want everyones opinion on this please.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I want everyones opinion on this please....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2