Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Most Haunted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Christel of NKYPS
Admin
Christel of NKYPS

Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Most Haunted Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Most Haunted   Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Most Haunted Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:22 pm

Which do you believe in the most and think is the best paranormal show?
And why?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkyps.com
Christel of NKYPS
Admin
Christel of NKYPS

PostSubject: My Opinion Is....   Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Most Haunted Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:14 pm

Ghost Adventures has came up really fast and became # 1 in my eyes and no, not just saying that because they featured us on the Travel Channel either lol They are live, raw and you can see what is happening as it happens, unlike the others, Ghost Hunters used to be awesome when it 1st came out but to me, they have because more about the media attention then the actual show, Paranormal State and Most haunted is just ughhhh, everything to them is demonic and thats just insanity
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkyps.com
j-dubbzz

j-dubbzz

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Most Haunted   Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Most Haunted Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:08 am

ghost hunters will always be #1 to me, i just feel like they're old friends after watching them for so long.....i also like the ghost adventures guys, they're growing on me....paranormal state is pretty damn lame and most haunted is just a pathetic-wanna-be-spooky show......ah, me...but i still watch 'em when all else fails, lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/germyj
kristin of nkyps

kristin of nkyps

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Most Haunted   Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Most Haunted Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:44 pm

I used to watch ghost hunters all the time but lately they have been kinda blah especially international gh. The more I watch ghost adventures the more I like it I like that they take risks they try new theories and equipment even if they are skeptical and Aaron is a trooper he is only the tech guy and he gets it the worst sometimes! Paranormal state is just crazy they don't do a whole lot of debunking and most haunted is a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Most Haunted   Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Most Haunted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Most Haunted
Page 1 of 1