HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Most Haunted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christel of NKYPS
Admin

PostSubject: Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Most Haunted   Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:22 pm

Which do you believe in the most and think is the best paranormal show?
And why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nkyps.com
Christel of NKYPS
Admin

PostSubject: My Opinion Is....   Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:14 pm

Ghost Adventures has came up really fast and became # 1 in my eyes and no, not just saying that because they featured us on the Travel Channel either lol They are live, raw and you can see what is happening as it happens, unlike the others, Ghost Hunters used to be awesome when it 1st came out but to me, they have because more about the media attention then the actual show, Paranormal State and Most haunted is just ughhhh, everything to them is demonic and thats just insanity
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nkyps.com
j-dubbzz

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Most Haunted   Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:08 am

ghost hunters will always be #1 to me, i just feel like they're old friends after watching them for so long.....i also like the ghost adventures guys, they're growing on me....paranormal state is pretty damn lame and most haunted is just a pathetic-wanna-be-spooky show......ah, me...but i still watch 'em when all else fails, lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/germyj
kristin of nkyps

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Most Haunted   Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:44 pm

I used to watch ghost hunters all the time but lately they have been kinda blah especially international gh. The more I watch ghost adventures the more I like it I like that they take risks they try new theories and equipment even if they are skeptical and Aaron is a trooper he is only the tech guy and he gets it the worst sometimes! Paranormal state is just crazy they don't do a whole lot of debunking and most haunted is a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Most Haunted   

Back to top Go down

Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Most Haunted
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1