Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paranormal Research Hypothesis Experimentation

Go down 
+3
Mike of NKYPS
matt of nkyps
MJ
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MJ

MJ

Paranormal Research Hypothesis Experimentation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Research Hypothesis Experimentation   Paranormal Research Hypothesis Experimentation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:30 am

thanks ofak! yeah im a science buff so always wanted to work to prove science. if you have any ideas of equipment or info that could help please fell free to fill me in
Back to top Go down
OCFPR_Gerry

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Research Hypothesis Experimentation   Paranormal Research Hypothesis Experimentation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:03 pm

And you can pass an electrical current through a piece of sandstone. I would imagine that wet or moist the stone is would contribute to it's conductivity.
Back to top Go down
OCFPR_Gerry

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Research Hypothesis Experimentation   Paranormal Research Hypothesis Experimentation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:14 pm

MJ NKYPS wrote:
I think i have an idea, maybe we can try to make a capacitor and test that, its cheap and you can get them big, the are made to store energy

You might be able to make a "cap" by having 2 large metal plates on some type of adjustable holder like an optical bench. The 2 plates would be your conductors and you use the air between the plates as the insulator. Adjust the distance between the plates until you can measure the charge across them. This might measure the conductance of the air to see if certain atmospheric conditions are more conducive to activity.
Back to top Go down
OCFPR_Gerry

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Research Hypothesis Experimentation   Paranormal Research Hypothesis Experimentation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:15 pm

Is there any way of measuring bio electric energy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Research Hypothesis Experimentation   Paranormal Research Hypothesis Experimentation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Research Hypothesis Experimentation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2