Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Did anyone watch Paranormal State Monday?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Christel of NKYPS
Admin
Christel of NKYPS

Did anyone watch Paranormal State Monday? Empty
PostSubject: Did anyone watch Paranormal State Monday?   Did anyone watch Paranormal State Monday? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:39 am

I think them things Ryan used would be awesome, I know we might look a lil stupid with ping pong balls taped over our eyes, but who will see us other them the group right..... And that thing he used another time before with the possessed girl that he used it this time as well, would be awesome too, so Im saying all this to say... Matt, get on it, make us them =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkyps.com
kristin of nkyps

kristin of nkyps

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch Paranormal State Monday?   Did anyone watch Paranormal State Monday? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:46 am

cant say that i watched it...you should see if they have a clip of it on you tube or something so i know what the hell you are talking about with ping pall balls. i did watch ghost hunters last night. one of the guys from california was on there and he had manipulated an emf meter to make it use some kind of static noise (no big deal very similar to our cell sensor) but he also made this thing that picked up vibrations on the floor so when you are hearing foot steps you can put this thing on the floor(it looks similar to an emf meter) and pick up the vibrations (if there are any) from the spirits foot steps and it lights up the stronger the vibration the more lights that light up and now you evidence to back up your personal expirience...therefor use it as actual scientific evidence.
Back to top Go down
matt of nkyps
Admin
matt of nkyps

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch Paranormal State Monday?   Did anyone watch Paranormal State Monday? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:35 pm

Yeah Kristin its called a geophone and I cant find one..believe me that is cool as heck and yeah gotta have one!!. Looks like Ill have to make one of those too!
Back to top Go down
OfAk

OfAk

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch Paranormal State Monday?   Did anyone watch Paranormal State Monday? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:28 am

I did watch both the shows (love my DVR)

As far as the geophone goes i made one a long time ago I call it the luzzer because when it goes off it has a light and buzzer, it is very sensitive. Im going to test it on this next investigation of a historical village. It can also be used as a communication devise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/proudgoldsboro
Mike of NKYPS

Mike of NKYPS

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch Paranormal State Monday?   Did anyone watch Paranormal State Monday? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:31 am

PRS was pretty cool, guess that was the case they were texting everyone to pray about a while back when Christel sent that e-mail requesting everyone pray for the family. I just dont know how much you can believe because it is television.

Ghost Hunters drove me up the wall again. Even though they had a good evidence. When Tango and Steve heard a voice their playing the sound effects!!! Isnt that ironic?

LOVE MY DVR TOO OfAK!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Christel of NKYPS
Admin
Christel of NKYPS

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch Paranormal State Monday?   Did anyone watch Paranormal State Monday? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:51 am

Right cause I would never see nothing if not for my dvr, Im too busy sitting on computer to go watch and my comp is not in same room ith my tv anymore, I am now in a cave ahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch Paranormal State Monday?   Did anyone watch Paranormal State Monday? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did anyone watch Paranormal State Monday?
Page 1 of 1