Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interesting Story from a friend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike of NKYPS

Mike of NKYPS

Interesting Story from a friend Empty
PostSubject: Interesting Story from a friend   Interesting Story from a friend Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:18 pm

I checked out the website and that is absolutely AMAZING! I believe that God uses people to relay messages and that is about the extent of my beliefs in Ghosts. I met a lady named Lucy in 2000 when I was at the Hospital in Orlando. Lucy worked in the insurance dept and I was there to have a test. I was pregnant with my Daughter Autumn at the time, however I did not know I was having a girl at that time. I was sick and my doctor sent me there to have some tests. To make a long story short, Lucy called me into her office to go over my health insurance information and while I was sitting there she proceeded to tell me things about my life that only I would know. Things like I had put a block on my telephone so that my Ex couldn't call me and not to worry because my little girl was going to be just fine! I felt like someone was standing behind me holding que cards about my life behind my back. She knew names of people that were not in my medical records! So I had my test and that same day found out that I was definitely pregnant with a baby girl! I was soooo freaked out I called everyone I could think of to tell them about Lucy. A couple months later I was sent back to the same place for more tests and this time I was being taken back to the testing area when Lucy came walking down the hallway. She walked up to me and hugged me and said, "Girl, I have so much to tell you you need to call me!" Of course I didn't call her because I was to scared to hear what she had to say! I don't think she was a ghost or anything I believe she was an Angel working for God!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkyps.com

Interesting Story from a friend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Personal Experiences-
Jump to: