Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Extreme Paranormal show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OfAk

OfAk

Extreme Paranormal show Empty
PostSubject: Extreme Paranormal show   Extreme Paranormal show Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:34 pm

Extreme paranormal premiered on Monday the 19th on the A&E channel.

What an absolute disgrace to this field, these shows are really getting out of hand. I sat there watching this show thinking to myself how disrespectful these investigators were being to the spirits. Half the time it seemed like everything was staged, their conversations with each other didn't even seem real. They even did an Investigation under water and supposedly got an evp? What an embarrassing out look this show brings to the Paranormal community Evil or Very Mad

They provoke the spirits in the worst way, and also try to summons them using occult methods. If you want to catch good evidence first of all you don't need to summons a spirit Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Ok im done venting, I would like some feedback on this please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/proudgoldsboro
kristin of nkyps

kristin of nkyps

Extreme Paranormal show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Paranormal show   Extreme Paranormal show Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:33 pm

i didnt see the show but from what you are saying that is absurd...how can you get an evp underwater? and going in and disrespecting spirits is never a positive thing to do even worse summoning and occult bc you never know what you are going to end up getting to answer you and then you have a problem on your hands and there may not be an easy way to rid your self of it.

most of the time good evidence is not about what the investigators do its how they communicate with the spirits and how the spirit responds to you...or you just get lucky and capture it and most of the time you dont even know you have anything until you review it anyways.
Back to top Go down

Extreme Paranormal show
Page 1 of 1