Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings From Hillsboro, OH!!!!

Go down 
+2
Christel of NKYPS
mamaduck
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mamaduck

Greetings From Hillsboro, OH!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings From Hillsboro, OH!!!!   Greetings From Hillsboro, OH!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:24 pm

Hi, everyone! I'm new here. I live out in Hillsboro, Ohio (east of Cincinnati) and I've had personal experiences with the paranormal. My mother-in-law, eldest daughter, and I have been trying for 3 years to start our own 'group', but life keeps getting in the way, so we just do what we can where we can.

Just discovered you guys through an ad on TV for the Ghost Tours of Newport, KY- the Gangster tours. I didn't know there was a group in NKY! So glad to know it!

Would love to gather info and tips from y'all to see if we can get our group going.
Thanks for being here! farao
Back to top Go down
Christel of NKYPS
Admin
Christel of NKYPS

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Hillsboro, OH!!!!   Greetings From Hillsboro, OH!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:47 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum =) Didnt know we were on a tv ad, pretty cool =) lol But yea we are helping the ghost tour guys by investigating locations for them. Yes, its alot of work and time consuming starting & having a group, but we would be more glad to help you at with any questions we can answer for you. I personally live in Cincinnti, but the rest of my group lives over in Ky, we started our group a lil over a yr ago when 5 of us left the group we were in at the time to start our own. Any questions or help you made need, feel free to post or email any of us, we will be glad to help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkyps.com
matt of nkyps
Admin
matt of nkyps

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Hillsboro, OH!!!!   Greetings From Hillsboro, OH!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:19 pm

Hi Mamaduck and welcome to our forum! Feel free to take a look around and be sure to give your opinions on anything, thats why this is here! Thanks for stopping by!
Back to top Go down
Mike of NKYPS

Mike of NKYPS

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Hillsboro, OH!!!!   Greetings From Hillsboro, OH!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:25 pm

Welcome Mamaduck,

With a name like that you must have lots of little ducks!! LOL J/K Glad you found us and it would be our pleasure to assist you in any way. Christel is our organizer for the investigations, radio show, and fundraisers. Matt is our computer/tech guy and I just talk alot. So if you need anything I'm sure we can point you in the right direction. Hope you enjoy the site.

If you do get a chance check out the Gangster Tours in Newport it is some pretty cool history. I believed the Ghost Tours should be starting up soon as well.
Back to top Go down
kristin of nkyps

kristin of nkyps

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Hillsboro, OH!!!!   Greetings From Hillsboro, OH!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:38 pm

hey mamaduck! welcome to our forum we are always glad to have new people on here interested in the same things. you have just brought us great joy by letting us know that we are getting exposure through a commercial. not only does it let us get out there to get a bigger client base (especially those people out there dealing with paranormal expirences but dont know how to handle it and dont know that there are groups out there like us to help them deal with it and get through it) but it gets people interested in the paranormal which is always a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Rick of NKYPS

Rick of NKYPS

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Hillsboro, OH!!!!   Greetings From Hillsboro, OH!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:45 am

Welcome to the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Hillsboro, OH!!!!   Greetings From Hillsboro, OH!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings From Hillsboro, OH!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: