Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Experiences at Bobby Macky's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike of NKYPS

Mike of NKYPS

Experiences at Bobby Macky's Empty
PostSubject: Experiences at Bobby Macky's   Experiences at Bobby Macky's Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:59 am

Okay, I will break down and tell some of my experiences although now that I have been an investigator I have had several.

On my first investigation at Bobby Mackey’s myself and Christel both heard what sounded like a little girl speaking to us in the back of the basement, which was caught on the camera audio. This was before we knew how to put the video footage on the web site so we don't have it up yet.

The second time we were there investigating it was Christel, myself and an investigator from another group. We were in the same room at the back of the basement where we heard the little girls voice from the first investigation. I asked the little girl to come play with us by touching me or saying something that we could hear. A few minutes later we saw a half crescent shaped light on the floor moving counter clockwise in a circular motion for several seconds in pitch black darkness and then disappeared. I got up from my chair, walked over to the door way to see if there was any place the light source could have been coming from, which is about five feet away from my chair. I did not see anything and went back to my chair and sat down. Approximately five minutes later I felt a pressure on the lower part of my back as if someone was pushing against my back with a small hand or an adult’s hand balled up in a fist. I continued sitting in my chair thinking my mind was playing tricks on me and that I was only imagining this. The pressure continued to get stronger and stronger as if something was trying to get me to move from the chair. Without telling Christel or the other investigator I stood straight up out of my chair and pivoted on my left foot bringing my right foot around clockwise 180 degrees so I could see what was pushing on my back. To my amazement I turned my flash light on as soon as a I got to my feet to point it in the direction of where I was feeling the pressure on my back and saw nothing there. At the same time I turned around a wire that was wrapped around my chair leg somehow created a noose and wrapped itself around my right shin above my ankle causing my leg to pull the chair when I turned around. Mind you that I just got up from my chair five minutes earlier and my chair did not pull with me. I noticed the wire before this happened but do not remember it being in a noose or being wrapped around my chair leg and last, I have a size twelve foot the noose was approximately five inches across and not just around my foot but up around my shin.
Who knows if this was the girl just playing a trick on me or just a coincidence that the chain of events lined up perfectly to make it appear that way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkyps.com
Rick of NKYPS

Rick of NKYPS

PostSubject: Re: Experiences at Bobby Macky's   Experiences at Bobby Macky's Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:32 am

Sounds like you had some good experiences. I would love to have gone. I wanted to go to Macky's but since they are charging a arm and leg now I changed my mind. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mike of NKYPS

Mike of NKYPS

PostSubject: Re: Experiences at Bobby Macky's   Experiences at Bobby Macky's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:39 am

Yeah, I know what you mean. I probably will not be back anytime soon. At least Im not paying to go. I think there are so many other places that you can get activity at without paying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkyps.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experiences at Bobby Macky's   Experiences at Bobby Macky's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Experiences at Bobby Macky's
Page 1 of 1