Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UFO in Milford

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
matt of nkyps
Admin
matt of nkyps

UFO in Milford Empty
PostSubject: UFO in Milford   UFO in Milford Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:24 pm

Here is a copy and paste from paranormalnews.com
"The UFO Traffic Report for Monday, June 1, 2009, includes 12 selected sightings over 11 states, according to witness statements filed in the past 72 hours with the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

Today's stories include: An interesting case where a man and his wife observe a glowing orange sphere hovering over Ohio's I-275 near Milford; a disc-shaped object hovering over Colorado's Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company; two more disc-shaped reports over Arizona and Texas; triangle sightings over California and Massachusetts; a cigar-shaped object over Michigan; a boomerang-shaped object over Phoenix, Arizona; and four unusual cases of Bright Light objects over Rhode Island, Illinois, New York, and Tennessee."

We are actually having the local rep from MUFON on our radio show coming soon, stay tunes for details!

Last edited by Matt of NKYPS on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkyps.com
Christel of NKYPS
Admin
Christel of NKYPS

UFO in Milford Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO in Milford   UFO in Milford Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:11 am

You know what, my mom told me she seen 1 out front Monday nite over our house and I told her she was nuts lol hmmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkyps.com
kristin of nkyps

kristin of nkyps

UFO in Milford Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO in Milford   UFO in Milford Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:52 am

wow that is crazy! i have never been one to pay attention to ufo sightings but when it is so close to home....yeah i think i will paying a litlle more attention to those stories lol alien
Back to top Go down
MJ

MJ

UFO in Milford Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO in Milford   UFO in Milford Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:13 pm

ufo's? hmmmm arent those just dust?
Back to top Go down
kristin of nkyps

kristin of nkyps

UFO in Milford Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO in Milford   UFO in Milford Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:18 pm

no mike h that would be orbs!
Back to top Go down
MJ

MJ

UFO in Milford Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO in Milford   UFO in Milford Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:39 pm

aliens....orbs same thing haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UFO in Milford Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO in Milford   UFO in Milford Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFO in Milford
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Open Discussion-
Jump to: