Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where To Start...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Christel of NKYPS
Admin
Christel of NKYPS

Where To Start... Empty
PostSubject: Where To Start...   Where To Start... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:02 pm

Well, my 1st exp was at the age of 10, my grandpa died when I was 5 and this is what got me into the paranormal looking for answers, I heard like a knock at my front door and opened it and saw my grandpa plain as day, standing there with a butcher knife in his hand and an evil grin and I slammed the door crying.... I do not believe it was him but something posing as him because I was my grandpa's heart and he would never in a millon yrs had a knife holding it at me like that, but as to say who or what it was, I have no idea but it was real, I do know that.....

Other then seeing shawdows and such, I only seen an apparition by eye after and since that at our Loveland Castle investigation, several of us and different times as well as the sametime saw an apparition from waiste up, it was bright white and was playing like hide and seek with us, it was the most awesome thing ever, too bad didnt get it on video like we wanted........

I have been touched (i think) a couple of times but nothing major
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkyps.com
CPR Mike

CPR Mike

Where To Start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where To Start...   Where To Start... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:46 pm

I personally have never had an experience. Fact of the matter they call me the repellent in our group. Anytime I go nothing happens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cprshow.com
Christel of NKYPS
Admin
Christel of NKYPS

Where To Start... Empty
PostSubject: Lol   Where To Start... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:51 pm

Thats why we leaving you at home when our group investigates together lol! just kidding but Im sure you will, hell you will probably be the one that ends up having the ultimate exp to make u a believer and we are all going to be mad hahaha
Back to top Go down
OfAk

OfAk

Where To Start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where To Start...   Where To Start... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:55 pm

Well Chrisel that is kinda scary, i believe things happen for a reason though.

Mike you crack me up,I think once you do have the ultimate experience you will become more sensitive and open to this realm.

Mike if you never had an experince, how and why did you get into the field?

Is it the science?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/proudgoldsboro
Mike of NKYPS

Mike of NKYPS

Where To Start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where To Start...   Where To Start... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:54 am

In reference to Christel's Loveland experience we did get video of something white moving across the video screen where she shines her light but unless you were there and knew what to look for on the video you wouldn't be able to tell since the video camera was so far away. It would be nice to go back in the spring or summer to see if we could capture it since we have better cameras now.
Back to top Go down
Christel of NKYPS
Admin
Christel of NKYPS

Where To Start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where To Start...   Where To Start... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:31 am

Evereybody that is on this forum, Matt, Kristin, Liesha... starting with you 3, post the exp you all have had, there is 3 ppl's post in the exp topic, cant expect other ppl to post theirs and no one on here is not even doing it.... =p
Back to top Go down
kristin of nkyps

kristin of nkyps

Where To Start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where To Start...   Where To Start... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:36 am

ok well in reference to loveland castle....i did see the apparition in the garden and when i saw it i had to blink a couple of times to make sure that was what i was seeing lol. also a second time i was at loveland liesha and i had an expirience in the basement that we still can not figure out what happened (we went down to the basement to put some equipment in there and the minute we stepped on the platform there was really im mean really loud banging on the wooden doors that lead to the other part of the basement...scared the hell out of us! and everyone else was either on the third floor or the roof with the exception of one person who was right above us and should have heard the whole thing but didnt)
also at a private residence in loveland....i saw a shadow figure peek out from the wall as if to be looking at us and go right back in....you hear me talk about it on the recorder and as i am describing that i saw it "come out" you hear a male voice say "and went right back in" and then you hear me say "and went right back in" there was only one male with us and that was mike and it wasnt his voice.

my first expirence was when i was 8 i was sitting in the car in the garage waiting on my grandmother to come down(she had the keys) and i hadnt opened the garage door but it was hot in the car so i rolled the window down. as i sat there i began to hear what sounded like foot step shuffling across the floor. it scared me but i didnt tell anyone until just recently i told my mother. she told me that she had her own expirience down there as well and it left foot prints all over the basement (the basement flooded alot in certain places) and she was home alone and there is only one way to get to the basement and she knows that no live person was down there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where To Start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where To Start...   Where To Start... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where To Start...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Personal Experiences-
Jump to: