Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What would you so?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Christel of NKYPS
Admin
Christel of NKYPS

What would you so? Empty
PostSubject: What would you so?   What would you so? Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:40 am

Ok, say you got called to a case, the case manager interviews the client but does not pick up on the client being mentally unstable (not me of course but lol ), you get to the investigation and come to realize this, do you stay and continue the investigation out of respect for the client and to be polite? Or do you discuss this among the rest of the group present & figure out a way to break camp lol Let me know what your thoughts on this is =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkyps.com
Mike of NKYPS

Mike of NKYPS

What would you so? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you so?   What would you so? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:02 pm

Well,

I probably would not stay as long but would definetly still investigate. Just because they have mental issues doesn't necesarily mean that she is not experiencing paranormal activity. Unless you feel that you and your group maybe in danger.
Back to top Go down
kristin of nkyps

kristin of nkyps

What would you so? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you so?   What would you so? Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:26 pm

ooh this goes right in to that email i sent you christel about skitzophrenics and whether they really are skitzophrenic or if they are sensitive or expiriencing something paranormal and everyone around them and the drs think they are crazy. i mean think about it...science doesnt know much about the disease..why it happens or how to fix it or even record it..so who is to say that they are not sensitive to the paranormal world and they are not educated in paranormal at all and they dont know how to handle it ...they themselves probably think that they are going crazy. some of the symptoms of skitzophrenia are hearing voices and hallucinating.....we hear voices and see shadows on investigations all the time and consider it a paranormal expirience..we know that we arent crazy...but someone who knows literally nothing about the paranormal get commited to an asylum?
and further more ....we investigate old asylums and usually they are really active. my question is are the spirits in the asylum...have they been there the whole time with these patients? are they the ones causing these patients the symptoms that seem to make the "skitzophrenic" (suppossedly) worse? or is the activity caused by these patients who took their last breath in these asylums...and want every human they come in contact to know that they were never crazy? (sorry i dont know if that made sense or not)

so to answer the question...i would def still investigate the property.
Back to top Go down
JeffofNKYPS

JeffofNKYPS

What would you so? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you so?   What would you so? Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:36 pm

As long as Mr. Dunkin Donut Man had protection, I would feel safe, lol. Seriously, if it were discovered before the actual investigation that there may be some health issues, I think the case manager should forewarn everyone ahead of time. Maybe even decide to sit this one out for the greater good and the fact that you do not want to put us in harms way (potentially). But then again, who ever said that we are totally sane? I told Amy about what happened the other night and she thinks I'm totally nuts for sticking around
Back to top Go down
kristin of nkyps

kristin of nkyps

What would you so? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you so?   What would you so? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:05 pm

huh? what are you talking about jeff? what happened the other night?

and i also think that it is a personal judgement call as well...everyone has their own limits and their own comfort zones. some people may feel just fine being around someone who isnt quite mentally stable and others are very skiddish around them.
Back to top Go down
JeffofNKYPS

JeffofNKYPS

What would you so? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you so?   What would you so? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:10 pm

kristin of nkyps wrote:
huh? what are you talking about jeff? what happened the other night?

and i also think that it is a personal judgement call as well...everyone has their own limits and their own comfort zones. some people may feel just fine being around someone who isnt quite mentally stable and others are very skiddish around them.

Some of the experiences from Wednesday night. Where were you btw? The night started off really slow, but got VERY interesting during the last hour
Back to top Go down
Christel of NKYPS
Admin
Christel of NKYPS

What would you so? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you so?   What would you so? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:23 pm

Thats cause I was there Jeff =p No seriously though, it does seem like more things happen around me then anything, ask Mike S, the first time we did that business in Florence, EVERYONE started hanging with me all nte cause it was like everything was happening around me and thats it and when the things happened at Mackey's to Mike & to other investigator, again, I was at both locations, I think I piss em off hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
kristin of nkyps

kristin of nkyps

What would you so? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you so?   What would you so? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:24 am

i had to work all day that wednesday at my extern site and i have a two year old and right now i am a single parent while liam is off playing gi joe.....so thats why i wasnt there trust me i wanted to be there...wish i could have had those expiriences i have wanted to do mackeys for a long time now........geez jeff dont be so specific with telling me what happened! lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
kristin of nkyps

kristin of nkyps

What would you so? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you so?   What would you so? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:26 am

btw nice avatar christel...lol
Back to top Go down
Christel of NKYPS
Admin
Christel of NKYPS

What would you so? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you so?   What would you so? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:26 pm

hahahaha I know its awesome right =p
Back to top Go down
Mike of NKYPS

Mike of NKYPS

What would you so? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you so?   What would you so? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:46 am

Where to begin:

Who knows these people might actually be possessed and thats why they are hearing voices. And YES!!! Christel is crazy thats why I always go with her. Nothing good ever happens without her. LOL Very Happy

Anybody notice now that Kristin has graduated she has a lot more substance in her blogs? Notin but love Kristin. Laughing

Last edited by Mike of NKYPS on Sat May 23, 2009 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kristin of nkyps

kristin of nkyps

What would you so? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you so?   What would you so? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:17 am

hey now....i only give the appereance that i am a gold fish lol..im actually very book smart..its just street smart...not so much lol and i cant remember crap lol
Back to top Go down
MJ

MJ

What would you so? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you so?   What would you so? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:49 pm

i think i would investigate still but agree that maybe not camp all night, maybe wrap up early
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What would you so? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you so?   What would you so? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you so?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Open Discussion-
Jump to: