Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Personal Account.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Josiane

Personal Account. Empty
PostSubject: Personal Account.   Personal Account. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:42 pm

This is not easy to condense for a single post, hope I'm forgiven skipping steps to get the main points mentioned. When memory begins for me, my mother was pretty normal and nothing out of the ordinary. Around the time I hit seven, everything changed. She was an entirely different personality. At times, this went back and forth. Yes, she was clinical in the mental fashion but I don't believe this was the extent nor the true condition, but rather what folks with degrees used as a manner of explaining the drastic abnormalities. She forced her opinions on me, an only child, and among them were absolute disbelief in a high power.

During my seventh year, I met both of my great-grandmothers. They both died that same year. Each left me with an eerie impression (Vastly different directions with each though, like polar opposites) and it was shortly after their deaths that I noticed the changes in my mother. While I don't wish to go into the dark details, she turned into a monster with me and it continued until she fell ill and had to reside in a nursing home due to the oxygen requirement (Legally, has to be medical professionals administering). She died the morning of August 13, 2006. I was awake, reading and the call came at 3:30 am. The room was slightly dark but lighted enough to read by so not lacking in anyway. I kinda figured the news would be bad considering the time and before I said hello, I looked off to the side and down where a kitten had just darted from and there was a green misty image of my mother's face near the floor. The rest of the call is a bit of a daze
but I have the basics.

Over the following six months, my life turned upside down and a large percentage is very blurry or even absent entirely. I remember about two months into this, looking at my right leg and noticing I had the exact same age spot, or what I had thought was an age spot my mother had. (I was 33 I think)

This part is not so simple to put out there, but will do it anyway. Just send the white coats after I have coffee! I'm convinced I was possessed and she had been as well. I do remember realizing this was what was happening and having to fight. Having to do alot of things and think alot of things I'd never have considered prior to this. While I thought I was a pretty open minded person prior to this, the lid had to come completely off my mental box. The words spoken to me by my ancestors kept echoing in my head through this and it was as if they were giving me directions for this exact thing...well one was, the other was quite the opposite. The moral of the story? -grin- Never dismiss or underestimate your strength while visiting dreamland Wink

Ohh and yes, I absolutely believe in a higher power, though that too is something not so easy to explain =)

Btw, off topic question! Anyone have solid historical knowledge regarding "Black Irish" origins and lore?

Last edited by Josiane on Sun May 10, 2009 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/windica
Christel of NKYPS
Admin
Christel of NKYPS

Personal Account. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Account.   Personal Account. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:52 pm

Hello, welcome and thanks for joining our forum Josiane =) Well, we will never judge you and say you are mental or anything in that nature, those are your experiences and we or anyone else can not tell you that something has not happened to you, there is a reason we are in this field and thats to get answers to the unknown and we do know things happen out of the norm. So did this just last for a short period of time or is it still ongoing? Feel free to talk about whatever you feel you need to share or discuss on here, as I said, no 1 on this forum will ever judge you, heck, people think we are crazy for being paranormal investigators so haha As to the black Irish origins or lores, I do not know personally anything about them, history has never been my favorite subject lol I research what I have to for cases we are doing and thats about the extent of my knowledge of anything historical lol Someone else might on our forums though, so maybe they can give you some feedback on that =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkyps.com
Josiane

Personal Account. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Account.   Personal Account. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:59 pm

It's over, for the time being at least Smile Even the 'age spot' has vanished and my memory is back to normal. It was certainly a growing experience however and I have to say, in the end..I am grateful. It opened my eyes and mind even more than it was and I doubted very few things but did have some hint of skepticism regarding things I had not personally experienced. Cannot say that now.

I should mention this was merely the most recent event related to paranormal situations. It's been a constant for..well..as long as I can remember.

I do have a question I would wager you guys would have an answer to. When dealing with those whose names should not be spoken aloud, is it the same rule in writing/typing or it is strictly pertaining to vocal effort?

And thank you for the welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Christel of NKYPS
Admin
Christel of NKYPS

Personal Account. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Account.   Personal Account. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:53 am

Well hopefully it stays over and you wont have to deal with it anymore =) That is how things usually work out with people in the paranormal, they doubt and disbelieve until some experience happens to make them a believer =) When we are doing an investigation, we always going inot the place as a skeptic and try to debunk everything, that way leaves no doubt about what it is if we do gather anything. As far as mentioning the names of "demons", I am assuming that is what you are refering to because I know some of people that truely believe that their names should not be spoken, I really have never gotten my groups beliefs on that and they can answer you as they get on here because I may be wrong about a few of their opinions on that, but I do know I can speak for a few of them when I say I/We dont believe that speaking a demonic name, or writing it, makes any difference, if a demonic force is going to be present, its going to be present, its not because someone says or writes the name of it. In MY opinion Josiane, I have been an investigator for 2 yrs now but been into the paranormal since a young child, I have never experienced anything demonic, evil spirits yes, but demonic, no and I have said every name there is to be said in the demonic world of names. A ture demonic hauniting/possesion happens 90% of the time where there is an illness and weakness, they find that and take advantage of that, whether it be grief, a mental issue, physical issue, addicton, etc, it thrives off that and therefore allows it to stay in control. I myself would have to personally have a demon walk up to me and tell me he is a demon, otherwise, I will always deny they even exsist hahaha No seriously, I know they do, there has to be evil for there to be good, but something demonic is just something I have not experienced to date, and really I never want to, I like the paranormal world and the spirits, but a demon is not the samething and I truely dont want any part of coming face to face with an actual demonic force.
Back to top Go down
Josiane

Personal Account. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Account.   Personal Account. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:36 am

Yep yep, you're a smart gal. I'd question it if you actually desired such an encounter Wink

Appreciate the response though. Sometimes it helps to get an opinion on such things instead of winging it without using resources available to make sure an action isn't completely daft. I did try to contact numerous spots focused on this topic when I was experiencing it but never had a response. That's s'ok though, have a feeling the way things worked out is exactly as it was meant to. While help is usually a good thing, it's sometimes also good to climb the mountain with both hands, not having one held.

I hope you guys are keeping records of absolutely everything in writing too. I'll buy a book based on PS adventures! =)
Back to top Go down
Christel of NKYPS
Admin
Christel of NKYPS

Personal Account. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Account.   Personal Account. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:42 am

Yes I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, whether it is to make us stronger or just meant for us to have that experience =) Yes we keep case files on every case we do, who knows, maybe someday we will have eough great stories to write a book =p I am glad to help, anytime, you will never be left with any unanswered questions from us, between all of us on our forum, someone, if I cant, will help you the best we can, thats what we are here for, to help & educate people with questions =)

Last edited by Christel of NKYPS on Fri May 08, 2009 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike of NKYPS

Mike of NKYPS

Personal Account. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Account.   Personal Account. Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:49 am

Josiane,

My mother experienced my Grandfather visiting her before my Grandmother even got a call from the hospital. My Dad was in the room with my Mom when she told him she saw her father in the same misty type form at the foot of the bed. My Dad could not see him but witnessesed my mother carry on a conversation with him and then called my Grandmother who called the hospital and was informed that he did indeed pass away. Another one of my Aunts also experienced him visisting her but was freaked out by seeing him.

As far as mentioning Demons names I believe that the same way you call on Jesus in prayer, you can also invite Demons into your life if you are not careful with how you approach them or say their names. Just because you pray for something to happen does not mean it will happen. If it does or doesn't happen depends on God's will allowing it to happen. The bible speaks of Demons and even has their names in it so I don't feel it is if you say their name but how you say it and if you are inviting them into your life so to speak. Like Christel said they will go for a weakness, attack you when you least expect it. A lot of times evil does not operate in the way that Christel was sayin where the Demons knocks on your door and says hey Im a Demon will you let me in. They are in world and will come in forms that seem innocent or make you think that you would be able to handle speaking to them that they are not that bad. The whole time putting doubt and negative thoughts in your mind.

This is my belief based on my religion without getting too into depth. Like Christel said no one here will make fun of your questions or comments. If you are asking a serious question we will try to help you in the best way we know how. So thanks for the posting and we answered your questions.
Back to top Go down
Josiane

Personal Account. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Account.   Personal Account. Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:07 am

Thank you for that Mike! Knowing someone else has experienced a part of what I did is reassuring in a way, though I'd surely not wish it on anyone else.

I absolutely agree with the idea on demons. They can certainly make themselves attractive and present themselves as friends seeking to help or totally change the scheme of things to screw up one's perception. I think they are very good at instilling doubt when it comes to the other side of the coin. Makes knowing who to trust a lil tricky - but not impossible.

I neglected to mention that during the most intense period, I went through an 8 day stretch with no more than an hour total of sleep per 24 hours, usually broken up into 10-15 minute snippets. There was a writing frenzy occurring. In those 8 days, I believe I created at least 20-25 files full of rambles and words, focuses and such that were baffling to me. But I have ideas now:)

PS: When I say 'demon', I am using it loosely and it can include 'evil spirits' also. Just to keep confusion at bay Smile
Back to top Go down
Mike of NKYPS

Mike of NKYPS

Personal Account. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Account.   Personal Account. Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:56 pm

Wow, Do you still have some of those writings? I would be interested in looking at them. Have you ever heard of speaking in tongues? Im not saying that is what happened but would be interested in looking at them. My mother said after my Grandfather came to visit her his mist touched her and she said she felt a peaceful feeling that she had never felt before and actually wanted to go with him.
Back to top Go down
Josiane

Personal Account. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Account.   Personal Account. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:35 am

Well, they were on the previous computer that went up in smoke when lightning hit outside my window here. I still have it and have managed to get some other things off it, just a matter of asking my dad. Actually..shoot, umm. Well this is strange. Very strange. I don't remember making these at all, but just popped in my head. I don't even know what password to access them and bury em. But I do remember the...persona - very hyper little girl. *twitches* I'm really unsure about posting this lol..but what the heck, can claim it's fictional fantasy! Smile *whines pathetically* Couldn't have used an alias?!

And yes, heard of tongues, seen it in practice even. DURING this period in time the events took place too. The church within walking distance to my home has folks on the floor speaking in tongues routinely. (I visited in the middle of the day twice I think and they were doing that, ohh and they called me a name I had not spoken too! Fun stuff huh?)

Edit: Spent some reading time there, not likely any help for this forum (sent the site a request for them to be removed), thus removing the links. Carry on! Smile (Sent via PM to you Mike)
Back to top Go down
Christel of NKYPS
Admin
Christel of NKYPS

Personal Account. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Account.   Personal Account. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:55 pm

Hey Josiane, glad you are getting some useful conversations from on here and able to discuss things, hope it helps if even a little bit to be able to freely talk about ur experiences =) Mike is a great 1 to talk to (well for others ) haha just kidding, luv him to death =)
Back to top Go down
Mike of NKYPS

Mike of NKYPS

Personal Account. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Account.   Personal Account. Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:38 pm

Well I might talk your ear off if you're not careful. Thanks anyways Christel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Personal Account. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Account.   Personal Account. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Account.
Page 1 of 1