Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Liam of Nkyps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam of Nkyps

Liam of Nkyps

Liam of Nkyps Empty
PostSubject: Liam of Nkyps   Liam of Nkyps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:29 am

My name is Liam and I am one of the newest members to NKYPS. I am sorry in advance for not being able to get on here very often I am a Military Reservist and I have been activated in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. I am married to Kristin or as some of you know her the "Goldfish." The Army is sending me to Iraq with one mission and Christel is sending me with another. I have to bring back Iraqi evp's or I'm fired haha. Thats about it if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Christel of NKYPS
Admin
Christel of NKYPS

Liam of Nkyps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liam of Nkyps   Liam of Nkyps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:33 am

haha Thats right, no Evp's from there, no Liam here =p Glad ya finally got time to get on for a min, but dont stay long Kristin will kill us since she is not seeing you these days since your gone =( Just stay safe when you get there, you will be in all of our prayers here for your safe return =) I'll keep Goldfish busy dont worry, when she's not working, she'll be hunting ghost or helping research lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkyps.com

Liam of Nkyps
Page 1 of 1