Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My name is MIKE from NKYPS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike of NKYPS

Mike of NKYPS

My name is MIKE from NKYPS Empty
PostSubject: My name is MIKE from NKYPS   My name is MIKE from NKYPS Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:51 am

Hey everyone my name is Mike, I'm one of the founders with NKYPS, We are glad you are here and have made it our goal to give our clients the best service we can provide. Our Society brings forth people from various walks of life, who have a wealth of knowledge, experience and information to the paranormal community and to assist our clients in their unique situations. If you have any questions please feel free to ask or post a comment. We're open minded and even though it maybe something strange to you, chances are we have probably heard it or experienced it. So please let us know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkyps.com
Christel of NKYPS
Admin
Christel of NKYPS

PostSubject: Re: My name is MIKE from NKYPS   My name is MIKE from NKYPS Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:49 pm

No, his name is actually DD (Dunkin Donuts) lmao UGG Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkyps.com
kristin of nkyps

kristin of nkyps

PostSubject: Re: My name is MIKE from NKYPS   My name is MIKE from NKYPS Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:39 am

How are you gonna have a dunkin donuts cup avatar and write something so serious? Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My name is MIKE from NKYPS   My name is MIKE from NKYPS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My name is MIKE from NKYPS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: