Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Historic locations in Burlington,KY?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
j-dubbzz

j-dubbzz

Historic locations in Burlington,KY? Empty
PostSubject: Historic locations in Burlington,KY?   Historic locations in Burlington,KY? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:16 pm

i am going to be looking into the historic locations in and around downtown burlington. since i have moved here, i have been interested with all of these local landmarks like the old cemetary, and all of the old buildings on jefferson, washington, ky18, etc... would anyone be interested in researching locations with me and maybe setting up some investigations or giving me some tips on these topics?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/germyj
Christel of NKYPS
Admin
Christel of NKYPS

PostSubject: =)   Historic locations in Burlington,KY? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:30 pm

You will get as much information as far as reasearch from Boone County library as you will any where else, so thats your best bet there
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkyps.com
kristin of nkyps

kristin of nkyps

PostSubject: Re: Historic locations in Burlington,KY?   Historic locations in Burlington,KY? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:50 pm

Burlington is an awesome town with all those old buildings some of them are original and people are selling antiques out of them or some of them are restaurants or bars. I would love to be able to get a couple investigations out there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Historic locations in Burlington,KY?   Historic locations in Burlington,KY? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Historic locations in Burlington,KY?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Haunted Locations-
Jump to: