HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

a lot of them

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blues_n_cues

PostSubject: a lot of them   Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:45 am

i'm not a psychic but i'm what some call a "sensetive".
ever since i was a lil' kid there was this pic of my great grand mother in the high collar black victorian style dress w/ a cameo brooch pic in our living room that -no matter where where ya were she was looking @ you..
always scared the **** outa me from age 3-23 that i can remember & she lost a leg in later years due to diabetes.
i'd be in bed & hear a thump of a person on a crutch(btw-that crutch was in my closet in her old room) & feel a person sit on my bed @ night...

anyway my grandmother who raised me died in that house & my grandfather died while i was @ sea- we were always fishermen.
they still come to me here in kentucky- our house is dressed in nautical theme..
well all 3 of our kids ages 20,14, & 3 have all seen this old farmer/Amish man that just looks in on them in their beds...

i get it too but only when i'm watching something incredibly violent or certain documentaries about violence & Amish life- he turns off the tv.

crazy things happen around here & when they do i say to go away & it all stops.

thank god we got a good spirit.

there's a whole lot more to the story as to why they're even here but let's just say theres an open invite to that world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

a lot of them
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Personal Experiences-
Jump to: