Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a lot of them

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blues_n_cues

a lot of them Empty
PostSubject: a lot of them   a lot of them Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:45 am

i'm not a psychic but i'm what some call a "sensetive".
ever since i was a lil' kid there was this pic of my great grand mother in the high collar black victorian style dress w/ a cameo brooch pic in our living room that -no matter where where ya were she was looking @ you..
always scared the **** outa me from age 3-23 that i can remember & she lost a leg in later years due to diabetes.
i'd be in bed & hear a thump of a person on a crutch(btw-that crutch was in my closet in her old room) & feel a person sit on my bed @ night...

anyway my grandmother who raised me died in that house & my grandfather died while i was @ sea- we were always fishermen.
they still come to me here in kentucky- our house is dressed in nautical theme..
well all 3 of our kids ages 20,14, & 3 have all seen this old farmer/Amish man that just looks in on them in their beds...

i get it too but only when i'm watching something incredibly violent or certain documentaries about violence & Amish life- he turns off the tv.

crazy things happen around here & when they do i say to go away & it all stops.

thank god we got a good spirit.

there's a whole lot more to the story as to why they're even here but let's just say theres an open invite to that world.
Back to top Go down

a lot of them
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Personal Experiences-
Jump to: