HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

hello from soky

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blues_n_cues

PostSubject: hello from soky   Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:02 pm

i'm Blues. i've been into this since i was a kid & seen & heard quite a few family members come back to watch over/say goodbye. i have been to some of the most famous haunts in the country including the u.s.s. lexinton in my home town.
i am a sensetive.
i'm originally from texas but kentucky is my home now & my area and my home are quite active. i'm just looking for some others into investigation.

i have a recording studio w/ some great audio equipt. for analysis i just need to learn how to use it properly for that application.
maybe someone here can help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matt of nkyps
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hello from soky   Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:35 pm

Hi Blues, welcome to our forum! Make yourself at home and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Matt@nkyps.com
Paranormal Outreach Radio
Co-Host/Producer
www.asprn.com
myspace.com/paranormal_outreach_radio
Paranormal Outreach Tv
Producer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nkyps.com
blues_n_cues

PostSubject: Re: hello from soky   Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:47 pm

matt of nkyps wrote:
Hi Blues, welcome to our forum! Make yourself at home and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

well i'm just learning your forum layout & i really need to get rid of the black background but.
i posted about that kinds of mics to use & i'd really like to hookup for analysis in my studio.like i said, i've been to & know personally about a few very famous places including u.s.s. lexington,moundsville, w.v.state ..etc.. i'd like to come on an investigation or have you send me samples so i can get the analysis right on my equipt. btw.-if you know who dr. lynwood montell is- we may want to talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matt of nkyps
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hello from soky   Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:06 pm

blues_n_cues wrote:
matt of nkyps wrote:

well i'm just learning your forum layout & i really need to get rid of the black background but.
i posted about that kinds of mics to use & i'd really like to hookup for analysis in my studio.like i said, i've been to & know personally about a few very famous places including u.s.s. lexington,moundsville, w.v.state ..etc.. i'd like to come on an investigation or have you send me samples so i can get the analysis right on my equipt. btw.-if you know who dr. lynwood montell is- we may want to talk.

We are in Northern Kentucky, about 4 hours from you... We would be happy to answer any questions you may have, and I have never heard of Dr Montell.

Matt@nkyps.com
Co-Host/Producer
www.asprn.com
myspace.com/paranormal_outreach_radio
Paranormal Outreach Tv
Producer
Back to top Go down
blues_n_cues

PostSubject: Re: hello from soky   Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:30 pm

matt of nkyps wrote:
blues_n_cues wrote:
matt of nkyps wrote:

We are in Northern Kentucky, about 4 hours from you... We would be happy to answer any questions you may have, and I have never heard of Dr Montell.

Dr. Lynwood Montell(retired) was a professor of history @ western kentucky univ. in Bowling Green.He's written a lot of books on folklore of Kentucky35 & working on 3 now) including "ghosts of kentucky"- he knows a lot of stories..in fact, greg martin of the kentucky headhunters' dad has a story in there...this guy is a plethora of information on kentucky folklore & stories.

now ya want some good rspect on kentucky ghost story- a friend is a mapper of mammoth cave & has "supposedly" seen floyd collins on a few occassions.. anyway,i know y'all are up there near waverly but theres good stuff down here too & i'd just like to collaborate. we're "REAL" BABTISTS DOWN HERE LOL...they don't approve .....i'll pm ya a phone #.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christel of NKYPS
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hello from soky   Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:48 am

Welcome to our forum =)

christel@nkyps.com
www.nkyps.com
www.pprnetwork.com
Back to top Go down
OfAk

PostSubject: Re: hello from soky   Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:32 am

Nice to meet you my name is James, welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/proudgoldsboro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello from soky   

Back to top Go down

hello from soky
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: