Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion of a location

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mamaduck

Suggestion of a location Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion of a location   Suggestion of a location Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:32 pm

I just wondered if anyone had tried investigating the former location of the Beverly Hills Supper Club? If anyplace gives me a vibe, that's it!
Every time I drove past there as a kid when I lived in South Newport (up on the hill- if you're from Newport, y'all know which hill!), I felt like people were watching me from up in the trees. I still get that vibe 25 years later.

My Grandma's family owned the Oasis Bar right there at the bottom of the driveway going up to the Supper Club, so for family functions, that's where we used to meet. I NEVER liked going there because it was creepy. That was before I'd even heard of the Club or the horrible fire there that killed so many people.

If you decide to do an investigation there, please let me know! I'd like to go along, if I may! farao
Back to top Go down
Christel of NKYPS
Admin
Christel of NKYPS

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion of a location   Suggestion of a location Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:54 pm

Yea, the city wont allow anyone to do it and we wont trespass if we cant get permission but yes, I would love to investigate there, it is a really creepy vibe coming from there, we have investigated alot of places in Newport and I must say, they are all tied in together from all the same "gangsters" running them or being tied into them somehow. Maybe 1 day they will allow that area to be investigated as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkyps.com
Mike of NKYPS

Mike of NKYPS

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion of a location   Suggestion of a location Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:49 pm

Unfortunately like Christel said they are not letting anyone in there, but there are plenty of other places around Newport and Cinci. Sin City Antiques and the Otto Printing Comapny. Look at investigations under 2009 #32 and #33, they are starting to let investigators in and are great people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkyps.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion of a location   Suggestion of a location Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion of a location
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Haunted Locations-
Jump to: