Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How does investigating effect you?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OfAk

OfAk

How does investigating effect you? Empty
PostSubject: How does investigating effect you?   How does investigating effect you? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:41 pm

Before i started investigating i often wondered how it would effect me in my personal life, I knew it was something i wanted to do regardless because the events that has happened to me through time left me scratching my head.

I have been told by many people recently that i have completely changed for the better, and that i seem generally more happier.Possibly because this field has helped me more spiritually, and it feels good to know i am not crazy or that I am loosing my mind from those events that has happened. Also collecting evidence and showing the client/s is a great feeling as well.

Then at times i have said things out of anger to people and they commented that when i said those hurtful things that i was not acting nor looked like myself, I often wonder If the devil has gotten the better of me, or something has attached themselves to me.

How do you guys feel?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/proudgoldsboro
Mike of NKYPS

Mike of NKYPS

PostSubject: Re: How does investigating effect you?   How does investigating effect you? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:59 am

Got to hand it to you James, You always think of good topics.

Not sure if I have changed for the better or worse but I know it is a good feeling to help someone with there problems and even just listen to there story. I have also met some great people doing this job that have really opened my eyes in the field and helped me to think outside the box. I have also been able to educate the public and possibly have changed some skeptics minds. So not sure if I have changed myself but have changed other people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkyps.com
DaRkEnEd DiSaStErPiEcE

DaRkEnEd DiSaStErPiEcE

PostSubject: Re: How does investigating effect you?   How does investigating effect you? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:21 am

I've been Around The Pranormal For Most Of My Life And It's A Great Feeling To Know You Are Helping The Living And The Deceased. Many Spirits Have Unfinished Business Or Need Help Too Whether It's Crossing Over Or Just Wanting Someone To Talk To Let Us Help Them .Also Helping Provide Information And The Truth About The Paranormal To People Is The Best Part Personally. Everyone Uses The Term Haunted For Paranormal Activity, My Opinion Is For Somewhere To Be Haunted It Should Be An Inhuman Entity, Demonic Presence,Negative Energy,Or A Very Menacing Spirit. Most Spirits Are Just Normal People That Are Tryin To Contact The Living And Just Show Us That They Are There.I Really Dont Think Peolpe Should Assume that Paranormal Activity Is Evil Or Harmful In Every Case Cuz It's Not.Alot Of Times If They Have Paranormal Activity They Need To Stop And Think About The Fact That It Could Be A Loved One. Being A Paranormal Investigator Is An Amazing Experience And Opportunity....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How does investigating effect you?   How does investigating effect you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How does investigating effect you?
Page 1 of 1